 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem with captive portal on 1.2b7
 Date:  Fri, 08 Apr 2005 21:03:49 +0200
Hi!

I'm still trying to get life in my captive portal. I have an external AP
connected to my m0n0wall, and a wireless camera. I want to connect to
this cammera from my LAN.

My setup i sketched here:
http://wangerin.linux.dk/index.php/net-lan.html

Without captive portal enabled I can connect and fetch picture from the
camera, but when enableing the portal everything stops.

Both the AP and the camrea's MACs are in the pass-thru list, so I don't
get why I can't access them.

Why?

Currently I have no firewall-rules at all setup on my WLAN-interface, to
prevent any access to the outside world while I'm missing the portal.

But as the system works without the portal (only connections into the
"potaled" area) I wouldn't expect the missing firewall-rules to be the
problem.