[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN-PPTP / Radius ports and logout with captive portal
 Date:  Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:11:06 -0500
On Apr 8, 2005 3:48 AM, David ROUMANET <david dot roumanet at grenet dot fr> wrote:
> I know this and it works without problem, thanks Claude !
>
> However, I'm interested about [Services - Captive Portal] https
> authentication. I would to know if I could use m0n0wall as https server
> or if I must configure an other server with Apache and https enabled.

That makes m0n0wall's captive portal authentication page come from
itself, through HTTPS.  No other server required.

The other problems you're seeing makes me think you're using 1.2b7
which seems to have some serious captive portal problems.  I'd go back
to 1.2b3 for captive portal that works, the new features in 1.2b5+
have created problems in those versions that haven't been worked out
yet.

-Chris