[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PCI Wireless power
 Date:  Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:52:51 -0400
Probably a noob question.  I recently got a couple of Net4501 boards
and they came with a I believe a wireless card on each.   Using
m0n0wall ver 1.11 it says there are no wireless boards found.  So
here's the question, with regards to powering up the 4501 with the
wireless card do I need to power it from the JP9 connector, and or do
I need a newer version of m0n0wall software?  I got these two boards
for $20 apiece and so far both work, so if the wireless cards don't
work that would be ok I guess.  BTW they have minimal marking except
for Model AG-621 and Atheros on the main chip.

Ed