[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Console menu disabled and password is not valid, why?
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:47:12 +0200
H, i used same wrap and same CFcard. First i tryed 1.2b7, copy and paste
lines with script to config.xml. After this i get message > *** Console menu
disabled. ***

Then i did same steps with 1.11 and its start works (I was able to open
dump.php. ...now im not sure about /root/cgi/monodata.php
 But where have to placed monodata.php ? Same wrap hopefully, but how ?
Exec.php?

pet.