[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Console menu disabled and password is not valid, why?
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:01:32 -0400
Is anyone else using the dump.php script on 1.2b7?  Did you experience
the same problems?  Were there any changes in config.xml in 1.2b7 that
might cause the script to fail?  Is there a difference between 1.1 and
1.2b7 concerning console locking?

(I'd try this myself but I don't have any spare hardware to test and
all my production momo boxes are running 1.1.)

John/