[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wilko Lunenburg <wilko at sassenheim dot net>
 To:  MonoWall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN disconnects after half an hour
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:27:08 +0200
My VPN (pptp) disconnects after half an hour of inactivity. This may be
very sensible to dial up user but I want it to stay up for ever (well,
as long as I think I need it.) And as both sides have permanent internet
connections, there is no need to disconnect. I'm using MonoWall 1.2b7
and I can not find where to change this setting. This is from the log:

Apr 11 14:07:05 mpd: [pt0] idle timeout after 1800 seconds

Did I miss it in the manual? Anyone?

Wilko