[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Andersson <peter at wedoweb dot se>
 To:  Johan Dahlberg <jodahlberg at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2b7, 11g not working with atheros 5212
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:42:57 +0200
Hi there johan
Im using a epia board on which i would like to use a netgear wg311T . It
does not work though
and i get the following the error:

Apr 5 21:57:03 	kernel: ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0xec000000-0xec00ffff irq 10 at device 19.0 on pci0
Apr 5 21:57:03 	kernel: ath0: unable to attach hardware; HAL status 13
Apr 5 21:57:03 	kernel: device_attach: ath0 attach returned 6

Peter Andersson