[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Johan Dahlberg <jodahlberg at gmail dot com>
 To:  "jescola at pricewin dot net" <jescola at pricewin dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2b7, 11g not working with atheros 5212
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:41:40 +0200
WAN is on sis0 (dhcp)
LAN is on sis1 (static 192.168.0.1)
assigned extra interface named WIRELESS for ath0 and bridged it with sis1 (LAN)
I'm not using the sis2 interface atm.

maybe you've missed the "assign" link next to "Interfaces"? That's
where you enable the wireless nic (nic=network interface card). Of
course this "assign" link might not be visible if there are no more
interfaces to assign (your wlan card was not detected by the system) i
believe.