[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Johan Dahlberg <jodahlberg at gmail dot com>
 To:  Peter Andersson <peter at wedoweb dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2b7, 11g not working with atheros 5212
 Date:  Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:44:47 +0200
I've never seen that error, but it really seems to be a FreeBSD driver
problem, you should ask a m0n0wall developer about this issue. Since
that card is PCMCIA (right?), that might be your problem.

If you have access to freebsd sources you could try to see what HAL
status 13 means, that might give you some clues on whats wrong.

Good luck
/J