[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  router xtreem <routerxt at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  i wand to have 2 ISP's
 Date:  Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello I would like to know how i can use the services
of 2 ISP's using monowall 1.1 or 1.2b7 (the last one
it's still on tests and it was proved that it's a
little bit unstable and i think i will use version 1.1
untill 1.2 it's released on the market) First of all i
want to inform you that i have 3 interfaces: WAN, LAN,
OPT 1. Secondary: every ISP has different setups for
gateway, netmask and dns. What i want to do is this: i
want that the traffic from LAN to the IP's from first
ISP to pass on an interface and the rest to pass on an
interface to the secondary ISP. I want to know if that
is possible and if it is possible i would like to have
some explanations from somebody that knows better the
application having in mind the fact that i am a new
user ( begginer) of monowall