[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Tim Korves <tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net>
 To:  James Mellor <james at jamesx dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP's on OPT issue, my Brain hurts - please help ;-)
 Date:  Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:16:20 +0200
Hi James,

you don't need to bridge... Why don't you use your m0n0wall as ADSL
router? So I do and I also have a subnet assigned by my ISP
( My WAN Interface got an address assigned by the PPP
server of my ISP, my LAN Interface got the first IP of my subnet. The
only thing I had to do was, to allow all traffic from WAN to LAN and
LAN to WAN... Everything works fine, without bridging...

Greets, Tim