[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  squid blocks login
 Date:  Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:23:21 +0200
When I installed squid on my server, I discovered that the initial login to
the m0n0wall web GUI fails instantly with a 401 Unauthorized, without
putting up the login dialog.  If I set my browser to connect directly,
then, as expected, everything works as before.  Once I've logged in, I can
use the proxy again.

Obviously I'd prefer to avoid having to do the fancy footwork every time I
restart Mozilla.  I suspect I need to tweak the squid config.  Anybody got
a clue how?

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55