[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Daniel Romero" <dromero at ansel dot com dot mx>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Voip under VPN link (2 mono's)
 Date:  Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:27:31 -0600
Hi. i use mono like my prefered firewall in many networks ... currently i
have a network environment (point A and point B) connected to internet and
linked with a IPSEC vpn  (monowall ver 1.11).. both network work fine very
well with the VPN link..

Now.. i want to add a voip link under this ipsec network..  (using a Intel
Elite Gateway.. a VoIP appliance with 2FXO/2FXS ports)This is my scenary:

Subnet "A" :
mono LAN ip on "A":
VOIP appliance on "A":
gateway for voip appliance:

Subnet "B":
mono LAN IP on "B":
VOIP appliance on "B":
gateway fot voip appliance:

Now.. currently i have a IPSEC link the and full
working for all users under segment "A" and "B" but.. if i try to make a
link from voip "A" to voip "B" using the IP of each one.. i can't link!...
i need a special rules in one or both firewall to permit the link even if i
have a IPSEC working?

thanks in advance for your help..

Daniel R.

sorry.. english not's my native language