[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Per IP accounting
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:58:41 +0200
Hi John, i should correct my last email: Your script for dump.php work also
with 1.2b7 but only lines from your email !!!
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=66&actionargs[]=32

Script from http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=HostTracking is not working
for me and im getting problem > > *** Console menu disabled. ***

PLEASE, could You send me short (1rule) example how to set firewall rules
for dump.php, in this moment i can see only this:
 9:57AM  up 31 mins, 0 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
/sbin/ipfwshow: not found

Thanks a lot in advance, pet.----- Original Message ----- From: "John ."
<jvoigt at gmail dot com>