[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John ." <jvoigt at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Per IP accounting
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:42:11 -0400
Hi Peter:

It looks like your problem may be a bad copy/paste operation.  In the
command you have below there should be a space between "/sbin/ipfw"
and "show" but you have them all run together.

Also, just for the record, I had nothing to do with the wiki site
(other than OKing the info being put there) so if there are any
differences between my mail post and the wiki I'm not sure how they
got that way.  I suspect Chris was pretty careful so make real sure
you are copying the info correctly.

Let us know if you are still having problems.

John