[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Adam Gibson" <agibson at ptm dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RFC 2136 Dynamic DNS update to a different server than normal DNS queries
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:54:46 -0400
I've never seen an internet "dynamic DNS" service that actually uses
RFC2136...  Most of them are similar to dyndns.org and require a
web-based update.  Who are you using, and is it free?

It doesn't look like what you want to do is possible though; there'd
need to be an extra text box and variable for "alternate server to use
for RFC2136 update"...

--Braden