[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Mellor <james at jamesx dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP's on OPT issue, my Brain hurts - please help ;-)
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:07:07 +0100
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply, I had thought about this because someone
done something similar and they had to split their IP range in half to
do it, as you suggested, I was hoping to use all the addresses ;-)

Do you think there is a way of forgetting about the OPT interface and
use the LAN for my network by turning off NAT and connecting computers
with public IP's to this interface. I would lose my office NAT'd network
but it'd be worth it !! who knows I may get a NAT'd network up on an OPT
interface ;-)

Cheers, James...