[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Per IP accounting
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:48:40 +0200
Hi John, You were absolutely right! There wasnt space...silly me...

Now i have this message:
12:06AM  up 55 secs, 0 users, load averages: 0.43, 0.17, 0.06
ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_GET): Protocol not available

Is it correct? if yes im not sure how to get from this page accounting per
ip. Do I have to create LAN firewall rules for each IP adress ?
For example: source 192.168.100.150 (my PC) / destination ANY ?

TIA, pet.