[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Bellomy" <nick at 3tpro dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wrap.1c-2 (3lan, 1 miniPCI) for Soekris 4801
 Date:  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:52:58 -0500
We have used WRAPs exclusively with m0n0wall and they've performed great
-- m0n0 has become our firewall of choice (replacing a previous
inclination towards Sonicwalls).  I have an upcoming project where I'd
really benefit from the addition of the PCI slot on the Soekris 4801.
Is anyone interested in a trade of a Wrap.1c-2 (black aluminum case and
power supply included) for a Soekris 4801?

Thanks,

Nick