[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] System Log error Messages - Asking for some Help
 Date:  Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:50:03 -0400
Chris,

Beacuse I was also have another issue not reported initially:
from the console screen
>> dc1: failed to force tx and rx to idle state
(this was posted in another thread)

I decided to change out the NIC's to DLink DFE-530TX+

I am no longer seeing this error message at the console, as well as
the performance of the connection has improved to what it was when I
was running v 1.11

It appears that V 1.2b7 doesn't like Netgear FA310Tx cards. I beleive
this is also a issue with FreeBSD 5.3 as well.

Thanks,

- Don