[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  James Mellor <james at jamesx dot com>
 To:  Tim Korves <tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP's on OPT issue, my Brain hurts - please help ;-)
 Date:  Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:51:45 +0100
Thanks Tim,

You rule ;-) I'm gonna start tinkering with my M0n0wall box now and try
to replicate your setup, incidentaly would there be any reason why I
could not swap one OPT interface with LAN - I mean use public IP's on an
OPT interface and use a private IP range and NAT on the LAN, will
M0n0wall be happy with this also ?

Cheers,
          James....