[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ping Kwong <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 Cc:  Justin Smith <justin at justinsmith dot is dash a dash geek dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Odd Problems
 Date:  Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:52:39 -0400
I am using comcast and experiencing the same. What seems to work is
refreshing the page a couple of times. I know it's not a
solution...only until comcast gets it fixed.

The comcast page however never seems to be a problem. I figured they
were putting in some kind of content cache server and were
experieincing problems.

- Don