[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rich Elliott <rich at kc7cdk dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Can not get address from cable modem?
 Date:  Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:36:53 -0600
SUCCESS! I do not know why but when I reconfigured the WAN port on m0n0
to the NIC that had been OPT1 things fired up and flew with out a hitch!

THANKS to all that kept me focused!

Time to start moving some things around, I may have a couple more
questions when I get things changed around. I will be trying to make the
OPT1 into a wireless connection that is totally seperated fron the LAN
interface. The wireless clients need access to the internet and nothing
else.

Later,
Rich