[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  MBailey at Kdhe dot state dot ks dot us
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Slightly OT
 Date:  Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:39:03 -0500
Ed

Most likely you do not need to have two antennas for this card.  Most cards
with two antennas are not phased, therefore both antennas are independent
of eachother.

Morgan Bailey

             Ed Lentz
             <elentz at gmail dot com
                                       m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
             04/17/2005 01:36                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [m0n0wall] Slightly OT
             Please respond to
                 Ed Lentz
             <elentz at gmail dot com

I am just getting my m0n0wall setup.  I have a zcom AG-621 Wireless
card that is working fine.  I am just new enough to this that I know
enough to be dangerous.  I purchased AN antenna and connector to get
the signal out of my box.  My question is: (from you seasoned Net4501
usedrs)  Do I need two antennas on this card?  There are two
connections.  I can't find much information on this card on the net.

Thanks
Ed