[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  Wim van Weert <wim at poespas dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Slightly OT
 Date:  Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:07:44 -1000
Wim van Weert wrote:

>Ed,
>
>Don't mind of the OT issue, but there's also a good mailing list for
>hardware issues on http://lists.soekris.com/mailman/listinfo/soekris-tech
>
>Moi, Wim

the Zcom AG-621 is an Atheros 3rd gen (AR5212+AR5112) miniPCI card.

The short answer is:  if you're going to be using it in the 11b modes:
yes, else: no.

The long answer is probably too long for here (since the topic is OT),
but basically
boils down to, "receive diversity is only support in the 11b modes" of
this chipset.

jim