[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo//" <lscrlstld at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] making a development environment (newbie)
 Date:  Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:16:54 -0200
>> After kernel load and mfs root mount I see the messagens:
>
>Why is it doing the MFS root mount?

I beleave that it's a one way to store the sources on the server, and work
on this... :-)
I do not know if this is a good choice, but I am trying to use it
Do you have another sugestion?

>Check /etc/fstab.  It should be a symlink to /etc/fstab.nfs.  It sounds
>like you might not have done this step, so m0n0wall is still using the
>MFS image.

# ls -l /usr/local/m0n0wall/etc/fstab
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  9 Dec  5 21:20 /usr/local/m0n0wall/etc/fstab ->
fstab.nfs
#cat /usr/local/m0n0wall/etc/fstab
192.168.1.101:/usr/local/m0n0wall               /             nfs     rw
1       1

Toledo