[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP setup question.
 Date:  Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:45:17 -0600
Hey everyone.  Sorry but I can't get to the m0n0wall website for some
reason, keep getting 404 errors.  Let's hope this email makes it to the
list server.

I want to setup the PPTP server on the m0n0wall, is there a howto on
this?  I can figure out the main PPTP page, but when I connect there are
no routes setup and I want to make sure I set them up correctly, as well
as any ACLs that I need to put in place.  Going on the road and I want
to be able to VPN into the home network.  Thanks!!!

-F