[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo//" <lscrlstld at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  making a development environment (newbie)
 Date:  Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:45:42 -0200
I am trying to make a development environment using the "PXE
Booting m0n0wall with an NFS Root Filesystem" (by Nik Clayton)
instructions with rootfs-pb20r555.tar.gz , but I am having some
problems at m0n0wall inicialization..
After kernel load and mfs root mount I see the messagens:

MFS ROOT: 192.168.1.101:/usr/local/m0n0wall
mkdir: /var/run: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/log: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/etc: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/db: Ready-only file system
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/system.log (No such file ou directory)
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/filter.log (No such file ou directory)
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/dhcp.log (No such file ou directory)
chmod: /var/log/system.log: No such file ou directory
chmod: /var/log/filter.log: No such file ou directory
chmod: /var/log/dhcp.log: No such file ou directory
* FATAL ERROR

* The device that contains the configuration file (config.xml) could be
* found. m0n0....

It's necessary some another modification?

Can somebody help me?

thx
Toledo