[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  "'Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo//'" <lscrlstld at yahoo dot com dot br>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] making a development environment (newbie)
 Date:  Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:58:51 -0500
Is the NFS mount read only?

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Carlos de Toledo //yahoo// [mailto:lscrlstld at yahoo dot com dot br]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:46 PM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

I am trying to make a development environment using the "PXE Booting
m0n0wall with an NFS Root Filesystem" (by Nik Clayton) instructions with
rootfs-pb20r555.tar.gz , but I am having some problems at m0n0wall
inicialization.. After kernel load and mfs root mount I see the
messagens:

MFS ROOT: 192.168.1.101:/usr/local/m0n0wall
mkdir: /var/run: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/log: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/etc: Ready-only file system
mkdir: /var/db: Ready-only file system
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/system.log (No such file ou
directory)
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/filter.log (No such file ou
directory)
clog: ERROR: could not open /var/log/dhcp.log (No such file ou
directory)
chmod: /var/log/system.log: No such file ou directory
chmod: /var/log/filter.log: No such file ou directory
chmod: /var/log/dhcp.log: No such file ou directory
* FATAL ERROR

* The device that contains the configuration file (config.xml) could be
* found. m0n0....

It's necessary some another modification?

Can somebody help me?

thx
Toledo