[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Bryan Kohlstedt'" <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help With Setup
 Date:  Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:40:17 +0100
Are you using a cross-over cable or hub in between?
Are you receiving a DHCP-assigned address on your client?
The mOnO and client cards are compatible or you have a switch? (10 or 100 -
half / full)
Did you activate the DHCP server?
Did you connect to the LAN NIC?

You can always try to set a fixed address to your client, do eliminate the
dhcp questions...

Joachim

website at www.oce.be