[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Ostrowski <kostrowski at orix dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  rc.local
 Date:  Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:08:59 +0100
1. I'm using mono since september and i need one thing in mono.
Some thing like rc.local. I use mono as router with trans proxy to another
pc.
I works fine, but i have to add rule to ipnat every time i restart system.

Mauel could you add this to mono.

Thanks

ps. M0n0 is very popular sofware, i wonder how many person usnig m0n0.

Krzysztof Ostrowski
IT Administrator
kostrowski at orix dot pl

are addressed.

ORIX do not accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not that
made on behalf of ORIX.

for the presence of computer viruses.