[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  "'Christiaens Joachim'" <jchristi at oce dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help With Setup
 Date:  Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:21:57 -0600
I have both pc's plugged into a switch using known good patch cables.
The switch is dual speed and I've never had a problem with it before,
but, using a crossover might not be a bad idea to eliminate that as a
problem. I am not using the DHCP server and assigned a static ip to the

Someone else in this list mentioned I have to assigned each nic to
lan/wan. Is that true? If so, I have not done that yet.

website at www.oce.be