[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Rob Tucker'" <rtucker at decalmods dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0nowall development.
 Date:  Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:43:57 +0100
Evryone wanting to contribute, with paragraphs or without, is my friend :-)

I can't help you on the IPSec question, but I have 2 m0n0wall's running
(both 4501's from soekris):

-between the corporate LAN and showroom of a client (about 20 clients in the
showroom)
(about 1 year)

-between the corporate LAN and 2 WAN connections (international corporate
and some supplier of services) Particularly this one is heavely used (about
250 clients running AS/400 sessions -telnet-, exchange and domino
replications, FTP transfers and HTTP, SQL synchronization to SAP, SAP GUI
connections, DataMirror, progress etc...)
(about 2 months)

I haven't had any problems since reading up on NAT.

Joachim
P.S. As soon as I have a dev system and able to adjust the DHCP server
(multiple scopes), the WAN and Showroom m0n0wall's will be DHCP server to
all LAN and Showroom clients...

website at www.oce.be