[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  dave at rodrig dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] Help With Setup]
 Date:  Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:48:40 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I'm now using pb21. When it's booting one thing I was able to see is "unknown card irq5" or
something to that effect. Plug and play os is disabled in the bios and these are both 3c905b-tx 3com
cards.

Any other ideas?

Again, I'm new to m0n0wall so I might be missing something simple.

Thanks

Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:01:05 -0500
From: dave <dave at rodrig dot com>
To: Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>

which ver of m0n0wall are you using? if it's pb20 or older then you have
to do this on the console.....pb21 now allows for this to be done in the
webgui.

dave