[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas" <a dot breuer at gmx dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT with public IP adresses
 Date:  Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:52:12 +0100
hi there,

i want to connect some internal servers to the internet with nat.

if i use the 1:1 nat i can't map the destination port of the destionation server.
i try to use the inbound nat but it seems to work at the wan ip of m0n0wall only.
i'm confused about that, are there some gaps in my knowledge about who m0n0wall works.

what happend if i connect m0n0wall an another computer at the same time to my router (of course,
there's a switch between).
can i use 4 ip's with m0n0wall and 1 with the other computer or has m0n0wall to be the only computer
between my lan and the router?