[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] symbolic names for use in rules
 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:00:14 +0100
What Chris could do, is just create a rule that blocks all out:80 traffic
and a rule to let this traffic pass for some clients. Just disable this
pass-rule (that is put higher than the block-rule) by default and enable
when direct access is needed.

Nothing to do with what Bart suggested, I think, but I might have missed
something too.

Joachim

website at www.oce.be