[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP Stopped allowing connection
 Date:  Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:11:29 -0400
Hi all,
This is driving me nuts.  All last week i used a WinXP machine to PPTP
into my office Mono ver1.11 network.  With no changes on the office
system it started blocking the PPTP port 1723.  I can see it in the
Firewall log being blocked.  I have upgraded my version to 1.2b7, and
I hand input my settings.  Basically I just got it up and running and
then setup the PPTP in m0n0.  I went thru the settings in chapter 7
and still no go.  I am running on a PC with a CF card.  Outbound
traffic works fine.  Inbound traffic to some servers I have was
working fine, (haven't reinstalled them yet).  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks

Ed