[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Stopped allowing connection
 Date:  Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:08:17 -0400
On 4/19/05, Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is driving me nuts.  All last week i used a WinXP machine to PPTP
> into my office Mono ver1.11 network.  With no changes on the office
> system it started blocking the PPTP port 1723.  I can see it in the
> Firewall log being blocked.

That should be impossible, since the allow TCP 1723 to the WAN IP is
put in by a rule on the back side that you can't edit and is applied
before any subsequent rules.

See the section on "reading raw IPFilter logs" on this page.
and report back which rule is blocking it, and what that rule is.
Your entire ruleset might also be helpful.