[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  "Peter Guhl" <pgnews at siconline dot ch>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC mobile client (TheGreenBow) --> m0n0wall: SAD and SPD remain
 Date:  Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:06:00 +0200
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:52:43 +0200, Peter Guhl wrote

> Shutting down the connection at the client (deleting from the connection
> window of TheGreenBow) normally removes some of the SAD-Entries (not
> allways all of them...).
> Do you have an idea? Is this a client- or a server-side-problem?

Same problem here.
I user Softremote LT so it looks like a server only problem.
Waiting for a day solves this, but is not acceptable. ;-)

I informed our remote users and told them this was a "security setting" that
kicked in when connecting to often, to prevent brute force attacks.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jeroen Visser.
Nee ik heb niet gefaald. Ik heb alleen 65 manieren gevonden die niet werken.