[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Peter Guhl" <pgnews at siconline dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Antw: Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC mobile client (TheGreenBow) --> m0n0wall: SAD and SPD remain
 Date:  Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:34:12 +0200
I would love to do this - but I doubt our customer is going to buy that (pun intended ;)

I tried to set up Microsoft's IPSEC-Client to test it with that one but since crucial system
services keep failing without even an error message I guess this one will not be the one that solves
my problems...

Currently I am experimenting with very short key lifetimes - no results yet. Do you think that could

>>> "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl> 20.04.2005 14:06 >>>
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:52:43 +0200, Peter Guhl wrote

> Shutting down the connection at the client (deleting from the connection
> window of TheGreenBow) normally removes some of the SAD-Entries (not
> allways all of them...).
> Do you have an idea? Is this a client- or a server-side-problem?

Same problem here.
I user Softremote LT so it looks like a server only problem.
Waiting for a day solves this, but is not acceptable. ;-)

I informed our remote users and told them this was a "security setting" that
kicked in when connecting to often, to prevent brute force attacks.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jeroen Visser.
Nee ik heb niet gefaald. Ik heb alleen 65 manieren gevonden die niet werken.