[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Bug in Reject/Block
 Date:  Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:12:57 -0400
Hi,

	I've created a rule to deny any traffic from my DMZ interface to  my
LAN, using the Reject option in the WebGUI.  However, when I save, I get
back to the firewall_rules.php page and there is a red 'X' a the left of
my rule, while it should be a yellow 'X'.  If i try connect to the lan,
it looks like a block as I don't get a rejected connection up front.
I've created a Reject rule for my LAN interface and all is ok (yellow
'X', immediate rejection).

If you need more details, please let me know.

Regards,

Ugo