[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean-Francois Theroux <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPsec tunnel questions
 Date:  Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:42:35 -0400
Hey guys,

	We have to build a VPN solution for a client. They have 2 remote
offices (so remote they use satelite connections). My question is this:
will m0n0wall be able to keep an IPsec tunnel with 1-2 secs of latency.
Also, if I do a traceroute, the reply time increase, when we get to the
hops near the remote site, it can go as far as 900+ msecs.

	I'm fairly sure it shouldn't be a problem, as I've seen this kind of
setup work before. But I would like to have a second opinion on this.

Thanks,

--
Jean-Francois Theroux
Systems administrator