[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jacky C.K Tsoi" <cktsoi at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [1.2b7] Captive Portal with RADIUS
 Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:12:07 +0800
Hello,
 I've installed a 1.2b7 system which working very well. However, I've got a
problem regarding the captive portal with RADIUS authentication.
 I've configured everything properly (I suppose), and I can see that my
FreeRADIUS received the authentication request from m0n0wall, processed it
and returned "Access-Accept" back. However, the client still cannot get
through the m0n0wall nor receive any authentication failure screen (the
login failure screen will appear properly if I input a wrong password), and
the browser will show "The page cannot be displayed".
 Are there any method I can get more information to solve the problem?
Thanks a lot.

--
Jacky C.K Tsoi
Apr 22, 2005