[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jacky C.K Tsoi" <cktsoi at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] [1.2b7] Captive Portal with RADIUS
 Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:59:12 +0800
I've had looked into the source code and found that it was because there is
a portion of code in the RADIUS_AUTHENTICATE function which loops infinitely
while parsing the response from the RADIUS server.
 That code are to extract all the attributes from the response which some of
them are related to the bandwidth control stuff. I've remove the whole
portion of code temporarily and the captive portal would work just fine (the
bandwidth control part would certainly not working, but I don't use it yet).

 I guess this problem would vary between different RADIUS server (since they
may have some difference in the response packets), but since I'm not at
office now and cannot post that portion of code to discuss here, I can post
some more details out here if somebody needs it while I'm at office.

--
Jacky C.K Tsoi
Apr 22, 2005