[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  CHRISTOPHER HOEY <mrprometheus at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SMC 2602W wireless pci nic supported?
 Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:19:40 -0400
Hello all I was wondering if anyone has succesfully had m0n0wall use
an SMC 2602W wireless nic? I ordered this card for work based on
seeing it on the known to work hardware lists. I cant seem to get it
to work though. m0n0wall does not list it as an available interface in
both the web gui or console. Any suggestions on how to get this to
work? Anyone have this very same card working?  Did SMC change
chipsets on this possibly?

Here the card info:
Brand = SMC
Model = SMC2602W