[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Le_Vert <fuzzpilz at free dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal ? How it works ?
 Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:57:05 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to enable captive portal on my third interface but for now it
don't works at all.

Interface which have captive portal will be called WLAN.
Interface with my LAN and my Radius server will be called LAN.

So I apt-get captive portal on my debian server on LAN. I allow UDP and
TCP Port 1812/1813 on iptables.

Then I enable WLAN interface, enable a DHCP server on it, and enable
captive portals, just with ip address, port of the radius server, share
keys and i tick accounting an set port to 1813 (thanks to /etc/services).

Then I plugged my notebook on WLAN interface and restart networking. The
notebook get an address from the dhcp but then, I can't do anything, no
ping anywhere, no webpages... :(

I guess I have made a misstake but what ?

Thanks for you help !