[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Levi Masterson <lmasterson at hcocntf dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SMC 2602W wireless pci nic supported?
 Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:55:08 -0500
There are 4 revisions of the 2602W according to the SMC site.

-000 (v1) uses the Prism chipset and should work fine
-025 (v2) uses some other chipset that I didn't immediately from scanning
through the driver
-121 (v2a) uses the same chipset as -025
-214 (v3) uses an AMD chipset and isn't supported AFIAK.

--Levi