[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Brian Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Inbound SIP to Asterisk Server behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:26:09 -0700
Hello all,

Here is our problem ..

IP SIP phones remote ..

They will connect to our IP PBX (Asterisk Server) without issue how no voice
makes it when anyone answers a phone call made by one of these IP phones.

So this means SIP is working but RTP is not, Here is what I currently have
on the firewall.

Firewall Rules

TCP/UDP  *  *  5060  NAT SIP Protocol
UDP  *  *  4569  NAT IAX Protocol
UDP  *  *  5036  NAT IAX Protocol
UDP  *  *  10000 - 20000  NAT RTP UDP

NAT Rules

WAN  TCP/UDP  5060 - 5099  5060 SIP Protocol
WAN  UDP  4569  4569  IAX2 Protocol
WAN  UDP  5036  5036  IAX Protocol
WAN  UDP  10000 - 20000  10000 - 20000  RTP UDP Range

So I am stumped as to why this does not work .. I have logging turned on for
all of the above and see no packets getting dropped .. Anyone there able to
shead some light on this .. Is m0n0wall SIP awear like a Cisco PIX ??