[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christian Oswald" <coswald at dls dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] tftp config
 Date:  Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:08:09 -0500
Basically I have the asterisk server hosted at an ISP which allows
phones to be connected anywhere in the USA. This gives me the ability to
call an extension from Chicago to New York for free (or anywhere in the
world for that matter). Having the server hosted does not restrict me to
bandwidth issues that I may encounter hosting it anywhere else.

Like I said, I'm prepared to donate $$ to the monowall team for a tftp
NAT fix.