[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett Krueger <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What's the minimum soekris specs to run 1.2b7?
 Date:  Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:49:01 -1000
Rui,
	Something must be wrong then, I've used the 4521 all over the place
over the past year now, and I have 1.2b7 running on a 4521  currently,
with no delays or "crawls".  It has multiple ipsec tunnels running with
pptp as well.  So im not too sure what to tell you since diagnosing a
soekris can be a nightmare.  Honestly, maybe check your cables on the
LAN hookups for bad splices or terminated ends?  Diagnosing a soekris
board can drive a person nutty since its integrated.   G'luck.

-
Brett Krueger
sigterm at rootednetworks dot com
http://www.rootednetworks.com